7 Easy Tips on How to Improve Your Sales Letter Instantly
Would you like to get more sales from your online sales letter? Here are 7 easy tips that you can improve on your ad copy instantly and generate more revenue:
1. Have a Strong Call to Action. Decide what is it that you want your prospect to do when reading your sales letter. Are you asking your prospect to subscribe to your mailing list? Or is it to make a purchase? Lead your prospect to the conclusion you want by making your offer sound really attractive (eg. give valuable bonuses) and making it easy for him or her to take action.
2. Get help in spotting errors. It's tough to have a 100 percent perfect ad copy. Solve this problem by giving a reward to your readers who spot more than five errors in your ad copy. Alternatively, ask your personal friends to help you to check for errors and buy them lunch!
3. Give a percentage of your sales to a charity. Mention this in your ad copy. This is a good strategy because your company gives back to society plus it also "propels" your prospect to act charitably (and hence make a purchase).
4. Include a good, solid guarantee or x-days-money-back period in your offer. In all respects, you are likely to improve your website sales conversion if you offer a lifetime guarantee.
5. Use the checkmark or a bulleted point against each benefit of the product or service that you are selling. You want to have as long a list as possible! And present features of your product or service as benefits or solutions to your prospect's problems.
6. Include P.S., P.S.S. and P.S.S.S. at the foot of your sales letter. It has been shown that many busy website visitors do not have the time to read your entire sales copy. They are likely to scroll to the bottom of your sales letter to check out the conclusion, summary and how much your product is selling for. As such, in your concluding paragraph, including post scripts is a good idea. Here, you can summarise the main points of what you are selling, repeat your bonus offers and once again, your call for action.
7. Include your contact information prominently. The feeling of security is important to prospects who do not know or have met you. If they do not feel secure, they are not likely to do business with you. Including your contact information helps in that they know that you are reachable, that you are a REAL person and you are running a genuine business.
Evelyn Lim is the online publisher of the very popular ezine newsletter "Mapping You to Success". Her FREE newsletter is jam packed with ideas, resources and tips for all aspiring e-business owners. Subscription to her newsletter is at e-BizMap.com. She also maintains a blog at EvelynLim.com.
Long Copy versus Short Copy
When I show some people my advertisements, I sometimes get the feedback: "I'd never read that. There's too much writing.
16 Golden Rules of Master Copywriting
You could spend thousands of dollars on advertisement and have extremely low or no results in sales because of your poor planed copy. You shouldn't be amazed by the fact that huge corporations all over the world do that mistake and waste millions of dollars on false advertisement campaigns.
3 Tips For Writing Content That Will Make You Sales
Content is king. Without content your website is an empty shell, a skeleton with no flesh, an empty vessel.
Write Hard-Hitting Headlines With Magic Words That Sell
Writing a killer headline for your copy is simple! You just need to follow simple dos and donts that make or break a headline respectively. If you think you have tried them all, check this out.
Ten Eye Popping, Jaw Dropping Ad Copy Secrets
In order to make more sales and get more profits for your business, fist of all, you should have a good ad copy. Once you master the knowlege for how to get traffic, you will get a lot of visitors to your site.
What Is Persuasive Copywriting And How Can It Help Your Business?
Persuasive copywriting is what draws the attention of prospective customers. They see your product and are drawn it.
Copywriting Makeover: Making An Emotional Connection - Part 2 of 2
In part one of this article series we began looking at the Cruise Vacation Center site: a travel site whose copy was sorely lacking in emotional appeal and visual imagry. (You can see the previous version of the copy here:
Copywriting Makeover: Making An Emotional Connection - Part 1 of 2
One statistic shows that over 80% of all buying decisions are emotional. That means your copywriting should be, too.
Sowing the Seeds of Opportunity: How to Multiply Your Freelance (Writing) Work
You can turn your $200 fee to write a press release into $2,000 to carry out an entire PR campaign simply by convincing clients to invest in campaigns, instead of individual assignments. Campaigns achieve better results and cost less in the long-term for clients, compared to individual assignments.
Custom Writing Services: Market Overview
Market identification Custom writing services market is a sector of the e-commerce industry. Custom writing services are fee-based.
3 Ways to Increase Conversion Rates
In a previous article I talked about a few similarities between writing direct mail packages and writing web sites. In short, I concluded that as online writers we could learn a lot from direct marketers.
Designing for a Non-English Audience
Having worked as a digital publishing specialist at a large corporation at my previous job, I did not think being in charge of foreign language typesetting would be too difficult. After all, the layout and the images are already prepared and I only need to flow in the text - how hard could that be? I was sure that a simple Copy and Paste, or text importation, would do everything.
10 Keys to Copy That Sells!
Whether you're selling a product or service, the 10 tips below are your keys to writing great copy that communicates and persuades ..
Some Important Tips On Proposals And Price
Here's a critically important copywriting technique I use when writing sales letters and proposals for our own direct marketing services and for our clients.It's all about "price".
Are You Making These Press Release Mistakes?
You've done it. Gotten that press release written.
Business Writing: When Not To Be Professional
It's time to write your next ad or brochure. Maybe some web content.
Calls-To-Action: Making Them Fit Makes All the Difference
It was going so well, so what happened? Many copywriters get off to a wonderful start: The headline is compelling, the body copy is benefit-filled, but then comes the call-to-action and the whole thing falls apart. Why? It could be a dozen different reasons, but one of the most common I've seen is that the call-to-action doesn't fit the target audience.
7 Formulas for Articles That GET READ!
Many of us have been asked to write an article at one time or another. Maybe it's a contribution to the company newsletter.
Your Article Headlines will Make or Break Your Business
Most people with an online presence will have to regularly deal with the issue of coming up with an appropriate headline. The problem is that most people do not take it seriously enough.
How To Test The Body Of Your Sales Copy For Weaknesses
Your sales copy is the life source of your business. If your sales copy isn't pulling in a decent conservation rate, then your business is suffering.
|home | site map|